Marriott Winston-Salem, Winston Salem, NC
This position assists the Controller with preparation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial data which will increase the management effectiveness for each department.
Additionally, this position will assist the Controller in managing, preparing, transmitting & analyzing the weekly payroll for all positions in the Hotel. This individual will be responsible for the management and audit of all Hotel Cash Banks & Daily Deposits, and their respective reporting & analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (include the following. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Assists with the supervision and coordination of the Accounting operations of the Complex
- Manages Accounts Payable function by compiling, reviewing and processing high volume of invoices. Reconciliation of all Vendor Statements to ensure timely processing
- Manages Cash process throughout Complex from daily deposits to bank audits
- Review and monitor all internal control procedures in all Operational Departments across the Complex to ensure compliance
- Compile, prepare and analyze period-end data on Food and Beverage costs and inventories to ensure procedures and controls are in place and adhered to
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the Area Controller and Assistant Controller
- Hilton or Marriott training is required