Doubletree by Hilton Vail, Vail, CO
Who we are looking for
The Team at the Doubletree by Hilton Vail is looking for its newest member, as a part of the Sales Department. The Hotel is looking for highly competitive and energetic individuals to continue the hotel's Be Excellent Culture in taking care of our guests and contacts.
What you will be doing
The Sales Manager is responsible for effectively establishing and managing client relationships and accounts for their respective market segment. The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving both team and individual revenue goals through managing existing client relations, solicitation of new accounts, and consistent networking efforts. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional and personable service that ensures the long-term engagement of employees, guests, and owners.
- High energy with effective and influential people skills as an ambassador of the hotel. Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming.
- Ability to comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Strong communication and listening skills and excellent speaking, reading, and writing ability.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform complex quantitative calculations or reasoning.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Branded hotel expereince preferred
- 1 to 2 years of Sales Experience within the Hotel Industry
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.