Restaurant Host / Hostess
Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to patrons by performing the following duties.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Greets guests (using established script), escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Adjusts complaints of customers and alerts supervisor of any problems not able to handle.
- Have a working knowledge of the dining room layout, table numbers, stations and servers working during your shift.
- Must be familiar enough with the menu to answer any questions the customers may have and should inform guests of any specials at time of seating.
- Answers telephone using the properly established telephone script.
- Takes room service orders when needed and upsells during the transaction.
- Prepares beverages and expedites food orders.
- Insure that upon entering the restaurant the customer is greeted within 10 seconds of entering.
- Assist in insuring the beverage service is provided within 3 minutes of seating
Must be flexible and with availability on Sunday / Monday a must.
Schedule will be for the PM Shift from 3:00pm - 10:00pm
We are hiring both Full Time and Part Time positions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One to three months related experience and/or training.