Housekeeping Room Attendant
Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
Be a part of the Excellence on our team at Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown. Join our team in a fun and positive atmosphere with a central focus on YOUR career development!
Cleans guest rooms and halls in hotel by performing the following duties.
What you will be doing
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens. Makes beds.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Cleans corridors and stairways.
- Sweeps and scrubs bathroom floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies. Replaces light bulbs.
- Scrubs bathroom vanity, toilet, mirrors, walls and bathroom fan.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- 1-2 years of Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after 60 days of employment
- We offer competitive wages
- Free RTD pass
- 401k matching
- Paid time off including holiday pay
- A free meal with every shift exceeding 5 hour shifts
- IHG brand hotel room discounts