Director of Sales
Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, Norcross, GA
Why You Want to Work for Us
Long-term growth potential! Opportunity to develop strategies to grow our business! Make a difference! Be a part of the HVMG family, well known and respected leader in the industry.
Who Will this Job Appeal To?
Energetic, experienced sales leader! Excellent, team builder, ability to achieve results through their team. Someone with local area knowledge and strong ties to community!
What you will be doing
Responsible for providing over all strategic direction to a team of a talented team of driven Sales & Catering professionals to achieve excellent results and revenue generation.
The ideal candidate for this position..
A visionary leader, who can translate the mission into an action plan and influence and collaborate with all stakeholders to deliver the results!
- Ability to conceptualize the mission.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission and the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement business plan.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
- Collaborate with the team, cultivate and enhance internal/external relationships to attain goals and drive market share.
- Demonstrate an atmosphere of teamwork, morale and a spirit of fun!
- Create a winning team of highly engaged sales professionals, mentor and develop constantly to achieve success and their next desired opportunity.
- Be an inspiration... & someone you would work for and with!
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong budgetary, projections, forecasting cost and control skills.
- Ability to achieve top line revenues.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action optimizing systems reports and supporting data when appropriate.
- Exceptional skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Juggle and balance needs of company and owner.
- Minimum of 4 yr(s) of experience as in a similar position type property - major brand hotel.
- Marriott experience preferred
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalent and or combination of experience.
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability / Short Term Disability
- 401K with match!
- Generous Paid Time Off
An Equal Opportunity Employer - We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and Excellent bonus plan!