Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Must be available to work any day from 4:30am - 1:00pm!
Plan, prep, set-up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlets in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
What you will be doing
- Maintain production charts according to department standards.
- Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by the Health Department and hotel requirements.
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost.
- Disinfect and sanitize cutting boards and worktables.
- Transport empty, dirty pots and pans to the pot wash station.
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up a more efficient process.
- Breakdown work station and complete closing duties according to departmental standards:
- Return all food items to the proper storage areas.
- Two years experience as a line cook at a hotel or restaurant.
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Certification of culinary training or culinary school diploma.
- Sanitation certificate.
- Ability to take initiative in opportunity situations.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth
Current Job Openings
at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria