Shuttle Driver/Bell Person
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center, Atlanta, GA
What You Will Be Doing
Team Member is responsible for safely transporting guests and providing superior service. Also, escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
Additional duties include:
- Transports guests to any destination in accordance with hotel policies and rules (within 5 mile radius).
- Responsible for the vehicle and ensures that maintenance is regularly performed.
- Must report all accidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions and damage to hotel vehicles and related property.
- Responsible for fueling the vehicle.
- Inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Delivers room service orders.
- Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- Calls taxi for guests.
- Keeps record of calls for service.
- Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up sample rooms.
- Cleans lobby (ashtrays, dry mop, trash, etc.).
- Clean and vacuum inside of the vans a minimum of once a day.
- Assist in the picking up of room service trays from the halls around the property.
- Assist with group tour luggage requirements.
- Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One month related experience or training.
- Required to lift items up to 50 lbs. into the vehicle and unload them at the hotel.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth