Food & Beverage Supervisor
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation, Plantation, FL
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is a working position responsible for assisting in overseeing the operation and staff of the restaurant outlets to maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency.
What you will be doing
- Ensure physical atmosphere and cleanliness of restaurant including tables and side stations.
- Assist in maintaining a smooth running operation.
- Assist in monitoring payroll.
- Provide a pleasant and efficient atmosphere for staff and guests.
- Assist in inventory control.
- Maintain service standards.
- Responsible for daily paperwork including payroll, inventory, etc.
- Assist staff with any problems that may occur.
- Monitor the staff on side work and uniform standards.
- Assist in pre-shift meetings.
- Assist in Room Service when necessary
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Restaurant supervisory experience required - luxury resort or fine dining experience preferred.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Well organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts to include nights, weekends and Holidays.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Local applicants will be considered first.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Requires supervisory experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.