Licensed Massage Therapist
Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach, FL
The Spa Therapist is responsible for setting up treatment stations, greeting guests and explaining services, conducting pre-treatment consultations, promoting treatment products, and maintaining treatment rooms.
· Be knowledgeable of spa operations, including treatments, packages, and use of all spa equipment.
· Set up treatment stations, ensuring all products and equipment are present and equipment is in working order.
· Greet guests, confirm services, and escort to treatment room.
· Ensure medical releases are signed, as required.
· Conduct pre-treatment consultations.
· Explain draping procedures to guests and ensure they are followed.
· Conduct treatments.
· Promote and sell treatment products according to guest needs and preferences.
· Ensure treatment rooms and stations are maintained before and after each use, including removing all used linen, removing trash, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, and restocking supplies.
· Maintain positive and professional communication with all staff.
· Provide recognition to others, including co-workers, supervisors, managers, and directors.
· Participate in meetings to learn about global programs, new products and procedures, and to discuss areas of opportunities, special events, and other activities.
· Ensure a healthy and safe work environment for co-workers and guests.
· Be knowledgeable of property facilities, services, hours of operation, in-house events, conferences, and amenities to proactively assist guests.
· Promote property outlets to guests.
· Assist guests in finding locations within the property by escorting, when possible, or giving clear directions.
· Resolve guest complaints using property procedures.
· Create a positive environment in which all employees have the ability to maximize their potential.
· Listen to comments, criticisms, and feedback from guests, employees, and managers to gain an understanding of strength and opportunity to improve personal/property performance.
· Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we deliver Amplified Service.
· Participate in Sound Check meetings on each shift.
· Always smile and offer a warm greeting to all.
· Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
· Take initiative to offer assistance throughout the property.
· Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand.
· Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
· Perform duties in accordance with company standards, policies, and guidelines, and applicable laws and regulations.
· Perform additional duties as requested by department managers and supervisors.
· Communicate with supervisors and managers to ensure that assigned duties are completed to standard.
· Coordinate operations with other departments, as needed.
· Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners, and investors.
· Review and develop guest history records to enhance personalized service for repeat guests.
Maintain confidentiality of guest, employee, and company information.
Secondary school degree preferred and/or previous work experience in service for at least 1 year. Must be LMT.