Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Augustine, Saint Augustine, FL
Who this job will appeal to
A fun energetic team player looking for an opportunity to learn and grow!
What you will be doing
In this role you will support the hotel through cleaning and storing linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that hotel's laundry and linen needs are met.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills with some laundry experience preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following:regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the work area, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending, stooping, kneeling and handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility.
Education & Experience
- Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Current Job Openings
at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Augustine
- Breakfast Attendant
- Executive Meetings Sales Manager
- Front Desk Agent
- Housekeeper/Room Attendant/Houseperson/Lobby Attendant
- Housekeeping / Recamarera(o)
- Laundry Attendant
- Lobby Attendant
- Maintenance Engineer
- Night Auditor
- Overnight Engineer / Security Guard
- Pool Attendant
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant