Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Hotel looking for an adventurous Bell Person/Shuttle Driver ready to service guests and ride around the Galleria area! Apply directly to this position if interested!
What You Will Be Doing
Serves hotel guests by performing the following duties:
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Delivers room service orders.
- Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- Calls taxi for guests.
- Transports guests about premises or local areas in car or motorized cart.
- Keeps record of calls for service.
- Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up sample rooms.
- Cleans lobby (ashtrays, dry mop, trash, etc.).
- Clean and vacuum inside of the vans a minimum of once a day.
- Assist in the picking up of room service trays from the halls around the property.
- Assist with group tour luggage requirements.
- Uniform and Name Tag must be worn at all times.
Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One month related experience or training.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth