Hotel Night Auditor
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Responsible for the close of day scenarios for the hotel Front Office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports while accommodating guests of hotel by performing the following duties.
What You Will Be Doing
- Follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff, including closing final shift and completing an audit summary for each shift.
- Produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions.
- Follow all specified procedures to maintain and post a daily balance of all house accounts, including running preliminary reconciliations, detail transactions and final reports to accounting and profit centers.
- Follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone and movie revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents.
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests. Issues room key and provide instructions to get to elevators and suite.
- Transmit and receive telephone messages.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts.
- Post charges, computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Use suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Follow all necessary reporting procedures in documenting customer requests.
- Report to Maintenance any problems that have been reported to them.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- ONQ certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth
Current Job Openings
at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria